Astor Services for Children and FamiliesBarfield PR2014-04-27T19:00:27+00:00
- In its nearly 50-year history, Astor Services for Children and Families morphed from a Catholic home for children into a leading provider of mental health, child welfare and early childhood development services.
- Astor Services retained Barfield Public Relations to reposition it through a comprehensive rebranding and public awareness initiative.
- BPR used a two pronged strategy to rebrand Astor Services.
- Graphic design
- Public awareness
- To trumpet Astor Services’ transformation, BPR initiated a media awareness campaign focusing on the cutting edge programs Astor Services offered.
- Trained staff on interacting with the press before inviting the media and patrons to a “New Donor Breakfast.”
- Generated media coverage through a ribbon cutting event for a new swimming pool and bike path at Astor Services’ Bronx facility.
- Designed a modernized logo and produced a redesigned organization brochure.
- Created an “Astor Style Manual,” a guidebook on using the new logo and created a template for Astor Services marketing and communication material.
- The comprehensive rebranding of Astor Services for Children and Families, included a revamped logo, on-site signage, stationary and style guide.
- Both local and statewide media outlets covered Astor Services’ rebrand campaign, increasing public perception that Astor Services is a leader in serving children and families struggling with mental illness, poverty, neglect, behavioral and mental health.
- Promote Astor Services, programs including: Lean Implementation of Lean/Six Sigma Methodology, Come To the Cabaret, Astor Holiday Parties, Astor Reading Program.
- Media Coverage: Fox 5 News, New York Daily News, The Bronx Times, Bronx Net, Poughpkeepsie Journal, The Register, WVKR Radio, Community News.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!