United States ArmyBarfield PR2014-04-27T19:35:41+00:00
- Serve as a sub-contractor to publicize the U.S. Army’s new “100 Black Men Leadership Program.”
- BPR contacted major media in the 10 cities where the Army conducted Leadership Institutes.
- Atlanta, GA.; St. Louis, MO; Miami, FL; Chicago, IL; Savannah, GA; Charlotte, NC; Washington, DC; Little Rock, AK; Los Angeles, CA; and New York, NY.
- Pitched “100 Black Men Leadership Program” to top tier media outlets in the 10 cities, and generated key message-driven interviews with the U.S. Army representative, to each outlet.
- Media placements delivered in every city home, including TV and radio interviews in 10 cities.
- CBS, ABC, FOX, Daily Herald, NBC, Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc., American Urban Radio Networks
- Online and print coverage in every city, resulting in over 10 million impressions.
- Atlanta Daily World, Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Miami Today, Google News, Boston.com, Yelp.com, Yahoo.com, The Afro American Newspapers, The Washington Sun., Westside Gazette, Tennessee Tribune among other key outlets.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!